Closing Date: 24 January 2016
General Purpose of the position
Office manager is responsible for facilitating the efficient and smooth functioning of an office through a range of administrative, clerical, financial and managerial tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assignment and monitoring the clerical and secretarial functions;
- Development and implementation of a proper archiving system for all programme and administration related files, reports and correspondence for easy access and future reference, including use of online platforms (Google Drive,etc.);
- Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies of ECUO Secretariat;
- Ensuring that the minutes of the ECUO meetings/assemblies are properly formed, kept and distributed;
- Track staff performance and fulfillment of assigned tasks;
- Organization of the events related to the ECUO program activities (meetings, conferences, round tables, etc.) both on the regional and national levels;
- Organization of the staff members’ business trips and external experts in-country visits;
- Ensuring conduction of tenders in accordance with the organization’s procedures;
- Ensuring collection, analysis and provision of the information and documents required for making of administrative decisions and submission of them to the implementers;
- Preparation and ensuring the correctness of the documents to be submitted for the Executive Director’s signature;
- Carrying out any other duties according to skills and experience as required.
Education: A University Degree in Linguistics, Management, Legal, Economic Sciences or other relevant field.
At least 2 years of experience in office/administration management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply via e-mail: email@example.com
The application should contain:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position.
- Most recent CV including relevant past experience and contact details of up to three referees.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
For non-residents of Ukraine applying for the position:
- ECUO is ready to provide assistance in official employment of foreign citizens upon condition of provision of all necessary documents in accordance with the list attached.
- ECUO will not be able to provide assistance in getting a temporary residence permit as it requires marriage or official registration.
Office Manager of the East Europe and Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV (full-time position) (21,7 KБ)
Список документов на получение разрешения на трудоустройство иностранным гражданам (29,5 KБ)