East Europe & Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV (ECUO) invites applications for the position of Executive Director as per the details given below:
Issue Date: 24 September 2015
Closing Date: 23 November 2015
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
- Operational planning and management
- Program planning and management
- Human resources planning and management
- Financial planning and management
- Community relations/advocacy
- Risk management
Education: University degree in the field of management, sociology, is an advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to non-profit/ voluntary organizations
- Basic knowledge of legislation applicable to non-government organizations including: employment standards, human rights, occupational health and safety, charities, taxation, etc.
- Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of the organization
- Knowledge of human resources management
- Knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge and understanding of the AIDS epidemic situation in the EECA
- Excellence in written and spoken Russian and English languages
- Solid computer skills
- 5 or more years of progressive management experience in a voluntary sector organization
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application should contain:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position.
- Most recent CV including relevant past experience and contact details of up to three referees.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Terms of Reference with the detailed information about vacancies and lists of the required documents for non-residents of Ukraine are in the attachment.
Executive Director ToR (36,8 KБ)
Список документов на получение разрешения на трудоустройство иностранным гражданам (29,5 KБ)