ECUO team is pleased to present free online access to Community Regional Action Plan for Enhancing Sustainable Access to Quality and Continuous HIV Care for All Who Need It in Eastern Europe and Central Asia in 2017-2020 (Regional Plan).
The developed Regional Plan is a unique joint coordinated response of regional networks to the catastrophic situation with access in EECA to HIV care continuum for PLWH; PID; Sex workers; MSM; Transgender people; Persons without documents and other migrants; Prisoners and PLWH affected by TB.
ECUO thanks all partners who showed interest, support and took a direct part in creating this strategic document for our region.
Regional Plan development and implementation consolidated efforts of EECA key networks cooperating since 2015:
- East Europe and Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV (ECUO);
- Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN);
- Sex Workers’ Rights Advocacy Network (SWAN);
- Eurasian Coalition on Male Health (ECOM);
- Eurasian Women’s Network on AIDS (EWNA);
- Eurasian Network of People Who Use Drugs (ENPUD);
- International Treatment Preparedness Coalition in EECA (ITPCru);
- Eurasian Union of Teenagers and Youth Living with HIV «Teenergizer»;
- Eurasian Network of People Affected by TB (TB PEOPLE);
- Regional Network of legal aid for people affected by HIV/AIDS.
Regional Plan establishing is based on research and consultations with public and regional networks representatives and other stakeholders within the Regional Program “Partnership for Equitable Access to HIV Care Continuum in EECA” under a new funding model of The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. Program general management, coordination and consultations with other networks are provided by East Europe and Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV (ECUO) and Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN).
Community Regional Action Plan with Attachments: