Вакансия програмного менеджера в ВЦО ЛЖВ
East Europe & Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV (ECUO) was officially established in October 2007. As of today, ECUO unites People Living with HIV (PLWH) organizations in 15 countries of Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EE&CA) region. ECUO is a membership based organization founded by the PLWH, for the PLWH! As a “network of networks” it strives not to duplicate existing efforts at the national level, but rather, by promoting PLWH human rights to open political space where their voices can be heard.
ECUO strategic development plan and regional advocacy strategy, pursues the Goal of strengthening the impact of PLWH communities at local level, through regional action via effective capacity building and advocacy efforts, to improve access to timely, comprehensive, quality treatment for children and adults living with HIV in EE.
General Purpose of the position
Project Manager has overall responsibility for the planning, management, coordination and financial control (in close conjunction with ECUO finance manager) of Projects, and will work closely with Executive and Finance Manger during projects’ implementation process. The Project Manager may be involved from the initial conception and design of the project, to its completion. Project Manager is likely to work on more than one project at a time. He / she should see to it that all the projects under his / her supervision are going on smoothly. It should not happen that a project manager concentrates on one project and neglects the others. He / She should have the ability to shift between various projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of donor-funded project(s).
- Define project tasks and plan out the resources needed for the project and chart out a budget plan.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation, and track project deliverables.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Introduce a level of professionalism that will have a positive impact on a specific initiative as well as ECUO as a whole.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to ECUO leadership.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- The job of the project manager also involves developing and maintaining cordial relationships with Donors. He / she should act as a link between both the parties.
- Represent organization in a professional manner to potential Donors and partners through direct communication, in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails to anticipate their needs.
Required Skills and Qualification
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- At least 5 years of direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in program planning and risk management
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Russian and English
The Project Manager is directly accountable to the Executive Director.
The Project Manager could be accountable to the Financial Manager as required by financial management procedures related to project implementation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply online via this website; or in the sealed envelope at the following address: 87″A”, Mezhyhirska St., | Kyiv | Ukraine 04080
The application should contain:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position.
- Most recent CV including relevant past experience and contact details of referees.
The deadline for applications is January 18, 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.