Delegates from public, international and HIV service organizations, communities, representing key populations, activists, and representatives of government agencies took part on the event.
Some of discussion theses were:
- «It is necessary to improve the treatment, not only by improving the treatment!»
- «The further to the north-east, the higher the viral load is»
- announced at the meeting truth, facts and sad numbers of statistics sounded unpleasant “to most of the people. But participants were pleased by a strong spirit, honesty and sincerity experienced by them at the meeting . I would like to wish changes to all of us as they are so much desired from the heart of everyone!
Note, that the national community action plan provides a solution for the 3 following issues:
- National programs and funding;
- Uninterrupted care in connection with HIV-infection;
- Communities unite and strengthening.
We would like to thank all the partners for their support and active participation in the plan development.
*Development of the national community action plan on increasing access to quality and uninterrupted care in connection with HIV-infection for all those who need it’s a part of the Regional Project «Partnership for equitable access to HIV care continuum in Eastern Europe and Central Asia region» within the framework of the New Funding Model of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria.
East Europe and Central Asia Union of People Living with HIV in partnership with Eurasian Harm Reduction Network provides overall coordination and control of the program. Such regional networks teamed up for design and implementation Regional and National plans: ECUO; Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN); Sex Workers Rights Advocacy Network (SWAN); Eurasian Coalition on Male Health — ECOM; Eurasian Women’s Network on AIDS(EWNA); Eurasian Network of People Who Use Drugs(ENPUD; ITPCru (The International Treatment Preparedness Coalition); Eurasian Associatioon of Adolescent anf Youth «Teenergizer»; TBpeople; Regional Network of legal assistance for people living with HIV.
Let us also thank UNAIDS Eastern Europe and Central Asia for the support.